Designed to be strong and light, the single layer PVC heavy duty Nelson 248 waterproof rain jacket is made from 480 gsm PVC to withstand abrasion effortlessly. The raglan arm sleeve is engineered to ensure a full range of easy movement, providing more room than a traditional drop sleeve design. The Nelson 248 provides ultimate protection from the elements. The velcro storm flap keeps water, spray and wind out at all times. The elastic cuffs keep your arms 100% dry, even in the harshest storms and the heavy-duty plastic zipper is robust and easy to grab, even when wearing gloves.
NELSON 248 WATERPROOF RAIN JACKET FEATURES:
- 480 gsm Neon midweight PVC.
- Full-length Heavy-duty Reinforced YKK Vislon Zip – The zip we fit to our fishing jackets and other waterproof jackets is tough and can withstand anything that’s thrown at it. We know that day-to-day on a commercial fishing boat is challenging and the last thing you want to do is worry about the zip. With our waterproof jacket, you won’t have to.
- Velcro Storm Flap – This flap will keep everything on your waterproof jacket snug and protected from the elements. And, because it’s velcro it can be opened and closed when you’re wearing thick gloves.
- Elastic Cuffs for Water Protection and Comfort – Tweak your waterproof jacket to fit even better with our elastic cuffs. Loosen or tighten depending on your need at the time.
- Neon for Hi-visibility on Arms and Hood – Never worry about not being seen by your crew and colleagues. This waterproof jacket features neon sections that ensure you’re spotted.
- Raglan Arm Sleeve for Improved Ease of Movement – Enjoy a full range of movements and never feel restricted in your fishing jacket. The raglan arm sleeves move with you and always give you complete protection.
- Internal Chest Pocket – Put any tools needed to get the job done in this handy pocket. Its easy access means you won’t have to fiddle around with zipping or velcro patches.